Friday 28 December 2012

GB-7 INSPIRATION


BY MAHESH THAKUR, actor


Inspiration is one side of an equation.
Friends, teachers, family, famous personalities sometimes even books and knowledge about the great men who have walked this planet inspire us.

But inspiration is just half of the conquest. Half of the effort. Inspiration needs to form the complete circle... Where you find the reason behind everything you do.Everything you stand for or believe.
The other side of the equation is finding "THAT" creative force in you. Which by itself inspires you, motivates you to achieve.Not just to succeed in what you strive for but.motivates you beyond reason to find the "Truth behind this illusion of life"
And this striving to seek by itself. Is a deep calling of your soul to unite with the great consciousness "GOD" unleash your creative self.Start Believing in yourself! 
Self inspiration a path to enlightenment!


__________

The night had just passed me by. I was covered in a warm blanket then., waiting for the sun to smile upon the earth once more so I could start my day once again.

How is it that I wait patiently for the next day to enjoy my freedom and at the same time let my vulnerable self get moved by other humans thought patterns? 

Is it because I view myself with limitations of a human existence even though I know beyond belief that I am more than just a human form!

As we walk this earth and interact with others.Let not the mortal form take command of your being. But your immortal true self be in the drivers seat.

For your immortal self will never give into the lower aspects of life but on the contrary it will paint your canvas of vision with purity to enjoy every moment Of your time here!

So welcome your higher self each day. To bring the desired change as for certain..You know more than what you do!




_________


Staring at the night sky watching the billions of stars gaze down at me,

The light from them which has taken billions of years to reach the earth to reach me for this moment Just for this moment. So I can't help but question this expanse., this infinite, this creation...

I have asked and ask again.Where did it all begin?  Why did it all begin?

Neither my intelligence, neither my beliefs and neither my borrowed knowledge from another can truly convince me of the answer.

The spirituality embedded in this grand design are like fancy jewels which you still have not been able to put a value to it.

Therefore I close my eyes and surrender to deep slumber.And dream a dream.

With this great satisfaction that I too am a jewel and the reason I live is cause of the WILL of this great expanse!




3 comments:

  1. Aha..a really good one..invokes a desire in me to seek answers to the many whys inside me.:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. inspiring.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is an amazing actor-writer

    ReplyDelete