Tuesday 20 November 2012

WRITERSPOINT TURNS ONE THIS DECEMBER!


Like every journey, my journey of blogging started with both apprehension and excitement. I was surely excited because it was something new, something I had never explored but something that had always strangely attracted me. But more than this zeal was a weird apprehension. Would I be able to write something my readers would enjoy, and more than anything would I be able to get any readers at all ? 

When blogger asked me for a name I randomly wrote - Writerspoint, it was an experiment after all. But today Writerspoint has become a part of me. I know I don't write so often and update it only once in two months, but my seldom tryst with Writerspoint always help me grow, explore my thoughts and gives me unparalleled joy!

On 26th December' 12 Writerspoint will complete an entire year and celebrate its week long 1st birthday.



And now with so many people to thank, friends who made me believe in it and appreciate what  I wrote, I have something exciting for them on Writerspoint's birthday week.

That week, we will feature some simply beautiful stories and articles by people who excel in their fields and have experiences and tales to share that are inspiring and wonderful to read.

 All the details and the list of guest bloggers, photographers and editors will be posted here very soon. 



Thank you for all the support.
Keep reading!


2 comments:

  1. I happened to come across your blog on CTC. Skimmed through it. Good attempt. Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete